Executive coaching is an individualized approach to the client’s professional development that focuses on results and outcomes and provides feedback and guidance in real time. It is effective in bringing forth the tremendous potential and it unites the best elements of leadership development, problem-solving and change management.
Coaches and clients arrange a schedule that works well for them both. Coaches have different approaches to sessions depending on their preferred ways of working and the client’s issue.
The client brings an issue or range of issues to the session; the coach listens and forms suitable questions to further clarify the issue on behalf of the client. The coach then asks powerful and at times provocative questions; through their answers, the client explores their current experience and future options. The coach often reframes an issue in terms of the timescale and perspective to enable the client see situations in a new light and enable more creative solutions to arise. The range of possible options will be generated and an action plan agreed.
- Face-to-face coaching
- Via telephone or Skype call
- Follow-up sessions
- 45-60 minute sessions
- Subject to client’s Desired Outcome
- Individuals who face personal challenges in their life
- Individuals who want to improve their quality of life
- Individuals who want to have any of the above-listed benefits
- Carsten Cziborr - Licensed Master Trainer of NLP®
- Anna Cziborr - Licensed Trainer of NLP®
- More Info About NaviGo®
- At NaviGo® NLP Center
- A-5-8 Pelangi Square Damansara, Jln. PJU6 Persiaran Surian,
Pelangi Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Click Here To View The Map
- Ready to take the next step?
Schedule your next coaching session today: