Terms and Conditions
NaviGo® NLP Center is a brand belonging to NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X), Block A-5-8 Pelangi Square Damansara, Jalan PJU6 Persiaran Surian. 47800 Petaling Jaya. All NLP programs are conducted under the brand name of NaviGo® NLP Center.
The information contained the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change at any time and without prior notice by posting a revised Terms and Conditions on this site. Any such revision will become effective immediately upon posting and will apply to all and every past and current application and booking of all programs conducted by NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
1. Transfer, Cancellation and Postponement
Each seat in a program is exclusively granted for the registered participant for that specifically applied (registered) program. Once a seat is confirmed, the seat is considered utilised for that program and any changes will be subject to the terms below.
- Full attendance and participation is required to qualify for the licensed programs. Participants who missed required topics or were absent (due to personal or professional matters, issues, medical or other emergencies, etc) and wish to qualify for the international license will be charged a Transfer Fee of MYR 1,000.00.
- Participation in a subsequent program is subject to seat availability and requires the Transfer Fee to be completed as well as confirmed by NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
- If a transfer request to a different program is agreed, standard transfer terms and conditions apply.
- If a participant fails to attend the registered program, the seat and all fees are forfeited.
- All requests to transfer to a different course must be communicated to NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) and will be subject to management discretion.
Transfer and Postponement:
- All transfers to a different program other than registered, are subject to a Transfer Fee of MYR 1,000.00.
- Re-scheduling of attendance within twenty-one (21) working days or less of the program start or confirmation of attendance, voids any offer or promotion, and the standard program fee for respective programs will apply.
- Seminar substitutions are acceptable up to fourteen (14) Days prior to the program start date and NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) must be notified and officially confirm the substitution.
- Participation in, and/or completion of any program NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. offers, must be completed within twelve (12) Months from the date of program payment, otherwise all fees paid are forfeited.
- NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) reserves the right to cancel, to postpone and/or change any duration of terms, the training program dates, and venue.
Cancellation of an application (registration) is subjected to the following:
- The MYR 1,000.00 Deposit paid with any program application is strictly non-refundable.
- Fourteen (14) Days or less after the application date and/or payment of program fee (whichever comes first) – MYR 1,000.00 Admin Fee applies
- More than fourteen (14) Days after the application date and/or payment of program fees – No refund
- No refunds twenty-one (21) Days prior to the seminar start date
- No refunds for special promotions or offers fourteen (14) Days after payment
The parties shall treat as and keep confidential all information whether of a technical, commercial or any other nature relating to the other party and hall not, during the period of this Agreement, or at any time after its termination, divulge any such information to any person not authorised by the divulging party to receive it and shall not utilise any secret or confidential knowledge or information acquired in connection with this agreement to the detriment or prejudice of the other party or use the same for any purposes save for the purposes of this Agreement.
6. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this Agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event including, Act of God, refusal of licence (other than as a result of any act or omission of NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) or other Government act, fire explosion, embargo, terrorism, civil disturbance, accident, epidemics, lightning damage, electromagnetic interference, radio interference, strikes, industrial dispute, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.