Terms and Conditions
NaviGo® NLP Center is a brand belonging to NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X), Block A-5-8 Pelangi Square Damansara, Jalan PJU6 Persiaran Surian. 47800 Petaling Jaya. All NLP programs are conducted under the brand name of NaviGo® NLP Center.
The information contained the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change at any time and without prior notice by posting a revised Terms and Conditions on this site. Any such revision will become effective immediately upon posting and will apply to all and every past and current application and booking of all programs conducted by NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
1. Transfer, Cancellation and Postponement
All requests to transfer to an alternative course are subject to management discretion. If a transfer request to an alternative course is agreed to, such transfer will be subject to an administration charge of RM 1000 per participant for any program NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. conducts.
- If a participant fails to attend the program, all fees are forfeited.
Cancellation of an application (booking) is subjected to the following charge:
- 14 Days or less after the application date and/or payment of program fee (whichever comes first) – MYR 1000.00 admin fee apply
- More than 14 Days after the application date and/or payment of program fees – No refund
- No refunds 21 days prior to the seminar start date
- No refunds for special promotions or offers 14 days after payment
Transfer and Postponement:
- Re-scheduling of attendance within twenty-one (21) working days or less of the program start voids any special offer or promotion price, and the standard program fee for respective programs will apply.
- Seminar substitutions are acceptable up to 14 days prior to the program start date and NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) must be notified and officially confirm the substitution.
- Participation in, and/or completion of any program NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. offers, must be completed within twelve (12) months from the date of program payment, otherwise all fees paid are forfeited.
- NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) reserves the right to cancel, to postpone and/or change the training program, dates, and venue.
The parties shall treat as and keep confidential all information whether of a technical, commercial or any other nature relating to the other party and hall not, during the period of this Agreement, or at any time after its termination, divulge any such information to any person not authorised by the divulging party to receive it and shall not utilise any secret or confidential knowledge or information acquired in connection with this agreement to the detriment or prejudice of the other party or use the same for any purposes save for the purposes of this Agreement.
6. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this Agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event including, Act of God, refusal of licence (other than as a result of any act or omission of NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) or other Government act, fire explosion, embargo, terrorism, civil disturbance, accident, epidemics, lightning damage, electromagnetic interference, radio interference, strikes, industrial dispute, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.