Terms and Conditions
NaviGo® NLP Center is a brand belonging to NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X), Block A-5-8 Pelangi Square Damansara, Jalan PJU6 Persiaran Surian. 47800 Petaling Jaya. All NLP programs are conducted under the brand name of NaviGo® NLP Center.
The information contained the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change at any time and without prior notice by posting a revised Terms and Conditions on this site. Any such revision will become effective immediately upon posting and will apply to all and every past and current application and booking of all programs conducted by NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
1. Transfer, Cancellation and Postponement
Each seat in a program is exclusively granted for the registered participant for that specifically applied (registered) program. Once a seat is confirmed, the seat is considered utilised for that program and any changes will be subject to the terms below.
- Full attendance and participation is required to qualify for the licensed programs. Participants who missed required topics or were absent (due to personal or professional matters, issues, medical or other emergencies, etc) and wish to qualify for the international license will be charged a Transfer Fee of MYR 1,000.00.
- Participation in a subsequent program is subject to seat availability and requires the Transfer Fee to be completed as well as confirmed by NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
- If a transfer request to a different program is agreed, standard transfer terms and conditions apply.
- If a participant fails to attend the registered program, the seat and all fees are forfeited.
- All requests to transfer to a different course must be communicated to NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) and will be subject to management discretion.
Transfer and Postponement:
- All transfers to a different program other than registered, are subject to a Transfer Fee of MYR 1,000.00.
- Re-scheduling of attendance within twenty-one (21) working days or less of the program start or confirmation of attendance, voids any offer or promotion, and the standard program fee for respective programs will apply.
- Seminar substitutions are acceptable up to fourteen (14) Days prior to the program start date and NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) must be notified and officially confirm the substitution.
- Participation in, and/or completion of any program NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. offers, must be completed within twelve (12) Months from the date of program payment, otherwise all fees paid are forfeited.
- NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) reserves the right to cancel, to postpone and/or change any duration of terms, the training program dates, and venue.
Cancellation of an application (registration) is subjected to the following:
- The MYR 1,000.00 Deposit paid with any program application is strictly non-refundable.
- Fourteen (14) Days or less after the application date and/or payment of program fee (whichever comes first) – MYR 1,000.00 Admin Fee applies
- More than fourteen (14) Days after the application date and/or payment of program fees – No refund
- No refunds twenty-one (21) Days prior to the seminar start date
- No refunds for special promotions or offers fourteen (14) Days after payment
2. Acceptance and Conduct
- Acceptance to the course is at NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd.’s sole discretion, and reserves the sole right to refuse service and/or admission to anyone without prejudice and for any reason whatsoever and at any time.
- I understand that NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) reserves the right to remove any participant from its seminar for disruptive, disturbing or otherwise inappropriate behavior without refund.
3. Payment Terms
- To book your application (registration) for any of the LIcensed NLP Programs, a non-refundable deposit of RM 1,000.00 must be paid in advance, to hold a place until the balance is due.
- For the NLP in Action™ Public Virtual Training programs, the full amount must be completed to secure the seat.
- Seminar participation is not confirmed until payment is received in full.
- NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) reserves the right to cancel applications (registration) if the deposit payment or full payment is not received within five (5) business days of application submission.
- Full payment must be completed 21 days prior to the start date of the course, offer period, or before the stated due date, whichever applies first and is subject to seat availability.
- Secured seats are determined strictly by a “First Come, First Served” basis.
- Once a program is fully booked, any subsequent bookings may be placed on a waiting list or moved to future program.
- In case of booking a special promotion, revised payment terms may apply.
4. Indemnity and Limited Liability
- The Charges are determined on the basis of the limits of liability set out in these terms and conditions. The Client may, by written notice to NaviGo® Asia, requesting NaviGo® Asia to propose a higher limit of liability subject to an increase in the Charges.
- In no event shall NaviGo® Asia be liable for (whether direct or indirect) any loss of contracts, profits, anticipated savings, revenue, goodwill, business, loss or corruption of data or software programs, financing expenses, interruption in the use or availability of data, stoppage to other work or consequential losses, nor for any indirect losses.
- Each provision of this Clause shall survive independently. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude any liability of NaviGo® Asia, which may not be excluded and or limited by law.
- All the clauses stated shall apply before and after any termination of this Agreement.
The parties shall treat as and keep confidential all information whether of a technical, commercial or any other nature relating to the other party and shall not, during the period of this Agreement, or at any time after its termination, divulge any such information to any person not authorised by the divulging party to receive it and shall not utilise any secret or confidential knowledge or information acquired in connection with this agreement to the detriment or prejudice of the other party or use the same for any purposes save for the purposes of this Agreement.
6. Virtual Training Terms
- Participation in any Virtual Training program is considered as a utilised seat in the same physical program.
- Confirmation to join the Virtual Training program is an acknowledgement and agreement to commit and abide by the additional code of conduct and participation for Virtual Training. This includes:
- The required technical set up to join the online program (Zoom Meeting application, proper camera, microphone, suitably strong internet connection, etc). Participants are expected to have all the requirements set up and tested prior to the program to ensure participation. NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) is not responsible for the failure of equipment resulting in failure to take part in the program.
- All relevant physical training materials (if any) will be delivered to the participants prior to the program. All materials are copyrighted and duplication in any format is strictly forbidden.
- Full participation and attention to the trainers, the program, and activities being conducted are required during any online program. Distractions, disappearences, and inactivity (lack of video, etc) may disqualify participation and completion.
- Participants are also required to adhere to the specified dress code for the duration of the program.
- Any form of recording by participants during the program is strictly forbidden.
- Licensed NLP Coach® – Completion of the Virtual Training program allows graduates to request from NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) to join the same physical training with prior notification. However, this is strictly pending seat availability and granted only with the expressed written and prior confirmation from NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X).
- Confirmation of eligibility to join the physical training will be notified approximately 7 days before the program start.
- Participants are responsible to bring their own materials. No additional materials will be provided during the face-to-face training.
- As this is an internationally licensed program, full participation and attention to the trainers, the program, and activities being conducted is required to qualify. Any distractions resulting in the failure to participate are considered highly disruptive behaviour and may result in the non-completion of the program.
7. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this Agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event including, Act of God, refusal of licence (other than as a result of any act or omission of NaviGo® Asia Sdn. Bhd. (686917-X) or other Government act, fire explosion, embargo, terrorism, civil disturbance, accident, epidemics, lightning damage, electromagnetic interference, radio interference, strikes, industrial dispute, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.